Posted 12 months ago
Shall have a bachelor degree in Horticulture/Agriculture with ten years related experience. Shall be fluent in oral and written English. Shall have experience in landscaping and irrigation works such as earth removal, hedge pruning, planting and caring of grass shrubs and trees, preparation of flowers and vegetable beds, potting fertilizing and controlling pest and plant diseases. Shall have experience in bulbs and propagation and taking care of them. Shall have Saudi driver license
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.